Saturday, July 23, 2011

ERO Plugin is now in Eclipse Marketplace

I finally got this plugin posted on eclipse marketplace. Click here to see it posted at eclipse marketplace. I hope others can find this plugin among the thousands of other java/eclipse plugins. More importantly, I hope they find it useful.

It took about 3 days before the moderators of the eclipse marketplace made the plugin available to the public. I suppose that is reasonable, but I was surprised that I didn't receive an email saying it had been approved. All in all it was a fairly painless process.

It's been posted about a week now and someone has already posted to this blog indicating that they installed it (and more importantly find it useful). Any and all feedback is welcome so don't hesitate to comment or send an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment